Monday, December 2, 2013

Book Tour #3

The virtual book tour from Fire & Ice is rolling around again... not sure if it will be a weekly post in the future but as of yet I just keep finding books that interest me and hopefully you too!  Finally a western romance popped up on the list of possible books I could host!!!  I was so excited to see it in the list, I signed up right away.

Drum roll please...

The Cowboy's Bride

Like the last book from the tour, I can't get much out of the blurb & excerpt, but it still interests me.  If the main character is so great & romantic and they've known each other since childhood, what's standing in their way?

http://danicasbookcorner.blogspot.nl/If you also want to find out more about "The Cowboy's Bride", you know the routine... hop over to Danica's Book Corner for the blurb & excerpt Danielle Lee Zwissler has provided Fire & Ice book tours!
 

Bye! Dag! Adios! Namaste!
:) Danica
 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting! Hope you enjoyed the book:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, hope this helps spread the word about your book!
      :) Danica

      Delete