Monday, December 23, 2013

The Hobbit

The days of eagerly waiting the latest Hobbit movies are far gone for me.  I feel so many movies are ruined by making just too many... Harry Potter & Twilight are other examples.  Being the type of person I am, I'll finish the series, just not with the same excitement as when it all started.  Last night we went and watched The Hobbit : The Desolation of Smaug (been roughly a year since the last one).  Maybe the movie was too late, an almost 3hr movie at 9PM, maybe I just wasn't that in to it, but all I can say is I slept through a lot of the film!  What a way to waste money, 3D movies are expensive enough and I slept, unbelievable!  To be honest I don't remember ever sleeping in the movie theater before, hopefully it will be the last time.  Maybe next time I'll skip the fun cocktails at the Mexican restaurant before a late movie, oops!  The movie obviously had a lot of money, time, and good acting pumped into it, I just couldn't stay awake.  Once it's out on DVD I'll give it another shot.  Have any of you watched it?  Any of you ever slept through a movie at the theater?

Bye! Dag! Adios! Namaste!
:) Danica

No comments:

Post a Comment