Sunday, November 10, 2013

New Pages

The time has come to expand my blog!  I've added two new pages, Book Reviews & Blog Hops, so be sure to check them out!

I felt with my connections and my love for writing & books, it would be a good idea to start up a place to host & promote books that catch my interest.  I love a good romance, but who knows what will turn up!

I'm often looking for a central location for blog hops so that I can quickly & easily promote my blog and link up to blogs I might not have found on my own.  I finally decided just to create my own simple directory. 

If any of you want to see your books or blogs end up on one of my new pages please pop me an email and I will be sure to reply.  (contact information located on sidebar)

Bye! Dag! Adios! Namaste!
:) Danica

No comments:

Post a Comment