Thursday, February 6, 2014

Book Tour #4

It's been a couple months since I last hosted a book tour for Fire & Ice.  Why?  Between the holidays and taking a small break from blogging, it just didn't pan out.  But all the while I did keep my eye open for a children's book, then one finally turned up!

Drum roll please...
The Money Tree
 

Besides the fact it's a children's book, I also chose it because of the message it sends.  Sure it's a fictional story just like the last book I helped tour but I really felt it was a story my child could relate to.  I'm sure a lot of you have dealt with teaching your child(ren) to spend their money wisely, so why not present the idea in the form of a fun book.

http://danicasbookcorner.blogspot.nl/If you want to find out more about LaDonna Smith's first children's book, The Money Tree, pop on over to Danica's Book Corner.  Over at my book blog, you can find excerpts & blurbs provided by Fire & Ice book tours, and this book I actually read to my child so there will also be a short review.  Hope you give it a chance!


Bye! Dag! Adios! Namaste!
:) Danica 

No comments:

Post a Comment