Saturday, January 19, 2013

Other Bloggers #2

Just like me there are many men, women, and teens sitting behind their computers typing away.  All providing something different... a heartfelt story, a journey through hard times, an exercise plan, cooking tips, decorating ideas, stories of travel, photography appreciation... the list goes on and on.  It's amazing to me at times how this world of blogging becomes so intertwined and how we cross paths with people from all over the world.  For some of you connecting and getting your blog out there is easy and for others you might be wondering if anyone is reading at all.  I found one of the best ways to get connected is through a blog with energy and full of fun ideas, like blog hops.  And I happen to know of one : Sincerely, Paula


Maybe you've stumbled across her blog in the past, maybe this is the first you've heard of it, but no matter what it's worth checking out.  There's something for everyone when it comes to finding blogs you're interested in or just promoting your own blog.  She has two main blog hops, "Wordless Wednesday Blog Party" & "No Rules Weekend Blog Party".  These blog parties attract an array of bloggers... personally I've gained quite a few new followers this way and linked up to blogs I might not have found on my own.  Who knows, maybe one will get mentioned next round!  If you enjoy my blog love, be sure to check out the first "Other Bloggers".

5 comments:

  1. Blogs always update us with newer and exciting news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice post. I love Paula..... And blog hops have gained me many new friends. So thankful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you DANICA!!!! This is so sweet of you to feature me :)) Believe me, it hasn't been easy getting my blog noticed, but I do love it :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, Love, LOVE her blog, glad to see Paula getting a well-deserved shout out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Be sure to pop by there today for the Weekend Blog Party! :) Danica

    ReplyDelete