Friday, March 14, 2014

Exercise Buddy

In order to keep my fitness routine interesting and not get burnt out so easily, I'm mixing things up.  Instead of creating unrealistic goals or fitness binging, I'm aiming to exercise around 3 times a week.  And also to help, I'm doing different types of fitness on each day.  There's trusty water aerobics, also dependable pilates and/or my elliptical machine, and now I'm tossing in speed walking / jogging.  Obviously I have to build up to the jogging, I don't last long now but who knows what the future holds.  I do have some inspiration & motivation behind this, 1 being my old bestie has transformed into a marathon runner (check out her blog), and I'm already daily in the woods with my dog, so why not jog along with her.  She really seemed to enjoy it when I started running along next to her, she was jumping all over the place and really encouraging me, thanks Maggie!  If this new routine is manageable I should be able to eat whatever I want... have I ever mentioned how much I looooove food?

What's your realistic & manageable fitness routine?

(Maggie is Wheaten Terrier, she normally has long curly hair, but I recently shaved her to help with the tangles, hope the breeder doesn't see this pic, ha-ha!)

Bye! Dag! Adios! Namaste!
:) Danica

No comments:

Post a Comment