Monday, June 11, 2012

Guest Blogging

I'm going for a record of 2 posts in 1 day!  I usually try and space my posts out, especially considering I knew I was guest blogging on someone else's blog today.  But the post about belly-flopping needed to be told and just didn't happen yesterday, so it was pushed to today. 

How exciting, someone actually let me write a post on their blog!  It was great to be able to ramble, complain, rant & rave, call it what you will, elsewhere.  I read a lot of blogs, more than I actually "follow", and one I've picked up along the way is Confessions of a Curvy Girl.  When they put out a request for guest bloggers, I jumped at the opportunity.


It's a blog most women can relate to, the struggle with our weight, appearance, and self-esteem.  Though I am not curvy, I am also far from skinny, something today's society makes you feel quite bad about.  So for me following their blog was an easy decision.  I get a lot of laughs reading their (3 women contribute) blog and sometimes they even touch on sensitive issues.  To all of my female readers, I definitely recommend you take a peek at what they have to offer.  And to my male readers, if you want to know how us women feel about our weight (other than what we freely complain about), also click on over.  A big thanks to the ladies at Curvy Girl for letting me guest blog (even though I might have been the only candidate, ha-ha)!

No comments:

Post a Comment