Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Maybelline

When it comes to makeup I mostly use Maybelline or L'Oreal products, they're affordable and still reliable.  This morning when I opened the cabinet in my bathroom and pulled out my trusty eye makeup remover it crossed my mind just how long I've been using this particular product.  For around 15yrs I've used Maybelline Expert Eyes Moisturizing Eye Makeup Remover for Waterproof Makeup (that would be a mouthful to say).  No matter how bad your mascara smudges under your eyes from a day of use or activities, or even after a shower, it takes it off in one wipe.  It's one of the few products I still ask my mother to send me from The States, I can't imagine not having it on hand.  Every once in a while though I start wondering about long term usage, will this product help to lessen wrinkles, does it possibly have some type of adverse effect that I'll discover years from now, should I be researching long term use?  But as quickly as the thought came it went (fleeting thoughts, that's what this blog is all about).
 
Besides being an adamant user of Maybelline eye makeup remover, I am also a huge fan of their mascara.  In my younger years I solely used their Great Lash Waterproof product.  But I've moved on to Volum' Express Waterproof these days.  Over the years I've tried other brands but nothing suits me like Maybelline mascara; I know how to use it, I can make it look as natural or thick as I like, and it stays in place as it should.  Sure after swimming or a long day it smudges, but they all do.  And since I have oily skin I have to completely avoid anything that isn't waterproof or trustworthy.  What's even better, I can buy it here in The Netherlands! 
 
Do any of you have products you would never go without?

No comments:

Post a Comment