It was time for a spruce up - especially considering we have people viewing our apartment and it was far from appealing. Some of the plants seemed to fair better than others, this meant I needed smaller sturdier succulents. Back to the garden shop we went, and together we picked out 5 new plants. Not all were intended for the terrariums, I planned to shift some of the plants and use a couple other pots lying around. (Pots left over from the basil I managed to kill by forgetting it outside one night in the cold - maybe I don't have such a green thumb after all.)
Probably should have pulled out a camera other the iPhone, but here are some pics of finished round 2.
I'll be sure to give you another update in a month or so!
Bye! Dag! Adios! Namaste!