Monday, July 28, 2014

Book Tour #5

Haven't hosted a book tour for Fire & Ice since February, where does the time go?  For one reason or another I either haven't had the time or seen anything that really caught my eye.  Then this booked popped up on the list!  It's not the 1st time a sci-fi book has made it to my blog, but definitely the 1st sci-fi book with a female author!

So, here we go again... drum roll please...

The Enclave
 
 
After reading the blurb & excerpt I knew I wanted to tell people about this book in the hopes of getting it some exposure.  I love a good action with a strong female lead, and the fact it's sci-fi makes it even more interesting.  The excerpt left me wanting to know more.  Can Katherine actually battle her own issues in order to remain focused and get her vengeance on the man that destroyed her life?  And who is Joshua?  Is he the captive?  Is he more?
 
http://danicasbookcorner.blogspot.nl/Want to know more about The Enclave & the author H.M. Clarke?  Well, you know where to go to find the official blurb & excerpt provided by Fire & Ice book tours.  Hop on over to Danica's Book Corner for all the details!  Hope you're as enthusiastic about the book as I am! 
 



Bye! Dag! Adios! Namaste!
:) Danica 

3 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for hosting me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also...in answer to your question....Joshua is not the Captive, but he is connected to them :)

    ReplyDelete