Friday, June 7, 2013

Picnic in the Park

A definite perk of being a stay-at-home mom, spontaneous picnics!  The weather has warmed up, it's in the 70's (20's) and everyone is out in their t-shirts & shorts.  My tot has been asking for a while to go on a picnic and since Friday's are our free day, I thought - why not.  When it's nice weather we tend to eat out on our terrace anyway, so packing up lunch and taking it around the corner to the park was no effort at all.  

Lunch boxes full of sandwiches & pizza - check!


Clear blue skies & warm weather - check!


Shoes kicked off and tot running free - check!


Left over bread for the ducks - check!


We were only missing two things (well beings), my husband & the dog.  I guess I'll just have to plan a picnic in the weekend, too!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun and a perfect day for a picnic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was great, I love making memories with my tot! :) Danica

    ReplyDelete